- Family List: Generate a list of families using filters. This list includes family balances and the last payment date for quick reference!
- Family Phonebook: Family list with contact information (Separated into Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, and Email fields). The family PhoneBook report is great for confirming contact information or generating mailing lists for printers. It can also be ideal for finding new families created over a specific date range.
- Family Email list: List of family email addresses on file. Email Address 1 is the Primary email address used for the Parent Portal login.
- Families without Email List: A list of families without an email in the system that provides phone numbers to contact.
- Family List by Postal Code: Families by postal code. This is a great tool for finding geographical trends in your customer base, displaying names of families and students from the selected postal code, and also provides a phone number to contact families.
- Enrollments by Zip Code: Total numbers of enrollments by postal code. This is simply a count of families from different zip codes, also great for finding geographical trends in your customer base.
- Notes Report: Generates a list of family notes. Can also be adjusted to generate a list of other note types.
- Policy Report: Printable versions of past and present business/facility policies entered into iClassPro.
- Family Mailing Labels: Generate mailing list by family in a format to fit Avery® 8160 labels.
- Student List: Generate a list of students using filters. The most detailed report available in iClassPro for reference of student information such as age, guardians, enrollments, contact info, anniversary dates, and tuition estimates.
- Student Phonebook: Contact information by student.
- Student Birthday List: Students' birthdays with custom age group filters.
- Student Anniversary List: Generate a list of student anniversary dates with an address and primary email for contact.
- Student Insurable Age Groups: Counts students within custom age groups to give your insurance company estimates for insurance coverage.
- Notes Report: Generate a list of student notes. Can also be adjusted to generate a list of other note types.
- Student Mailing Labels: Generate mailing list by students in a format to fit Avery® 8160 labels.
- Student Skill Tree Report: Generate a report of skills attained per student. To save paper, try checking the "Show Only Set Skills" and "Show Only Students with Set Skills" options.
- Class List Report: Generate a class list with enrollment details and price. Great for capturing the number of classes, individual class enrollment numbers and pricing, average class size, number of enrollments, and the maximum capacity of enrollments over a date range.
- Customer Class List Report: Generate a class list with openings, requirements, and price for customers.
- Program Summary: Generate a summary of enrollments by program. Can be separated into camps and classes. Provides you with essential data such as the number of uniquely enrolled students versus the total number of enrollments, instructor hours spent per program (based on class and camp durations), and program capacity.
- Roll Sheets: Generate roll sheets for class attendance. Also great for referencing who was enrolled in a specific class or set of classes at a point in time. Can include information such as email addresses, phone numbers, and account balances.
- Drop List: List of drop dates.
- Special Enrollments List: A list of all special enrollments (trial, makeup, wait) over the selected date range with contact info.
- New Enrollments List: List of newly starting enrollments. Can be listed by parent portal and/or staff created enrollments, and can include emails.
- Roll Sheet Labels: Generate labels for students' class enrollments. Often used as a name tag for students or a label for student files or documents and includes the class, level, schedule, instructor, and student names.
- Class Roll Not Taken Report: Report of classes without roll taken.
- Absences Report: List of absences within a date range. Great for detecting no call, no show students for class drops.
- Level Summary: Generate a class summary report by level, detailing the number of unique students per level, total enrollments, capacity, etc.
- Camp List Report: Generate a list of camps which occur over a time period, indicating if they are available online, and camp openings.
- Camp Enrollments Report: Lists enrolled students by camp, with gender and age breakdowns, and see if they have been charged or have paid for their enrollments.
- Camp Enrollment Blocks Report: Camp registration by block. See which students are signed up for which days in a camp.
- Camp Sign-In/Sign-Out: Create a sign-in/sign-out sheet for camp enrollments. Also the perfect tool to confirm contact info, student details, answers to user defined questions, and account balance for students enrolled in a camp.
- Staff List Report: Generate a list of staff members with contact info and hire date.
- Staff Phone Book: Generate a list of staff contact info.
- Staff Schedule: Create a hard copy of the staff schedule by instructor with totals for teaching hours.
- Notes Report: Generate a list of staff notes. Can also be adjusted to generate a list of other note types.
- Staff Mailing Labels: Generate mailing list by staff in a format to fit Avery® 8160 labels.
- Aged Accounts: Generate a report of families with outstanding charges. Reported by amount owed over time periods of 1-30 days due, 31-60 days, 61-90, and 91+ days. Includes family credit and last payment date.
- Bank Deposits: A report of payments by payment type. This is a very basic breakdown of income over a date range and the methods of payment used. If run using the "Show Programs" option, you can also get a basic breakdown of which programs the payments were made toward.
- Program Deposit Split Report: Generates a report of deposits by Program. Lists all charge categories recorded for charges/income in that program over a date range.
- Family Full Ledger History: Print an entire ledger history for a family (must be done from the Family page).
- Category List Report: List of charges by charge category and charge date. Most frequently used to determine the individuals who were charged using specific category across programs with a list of charge details such as family name, charge date, due date, the title of the charge, the amount charged, tax charged, paid amounts for those charges, and the remainder due.
- Statements: Generate family statement of accounts for #9 double window envelopes. Depending on your settings, this may include all charges on the family ledger (overdue, current, and future) or only current outstanding charges and may or may not be broken down into specific line items within charge entries.
- Credit Card Splits: Track income by Credit Card Type/Program.
- Autopay Report: List of families with/without autopay information on file. Can be used to find families with cards which may be expiring and lists contact information for staff members to notify families to resubmit their information.
- Consolidated Tax Report: List a total for taxes charged and taxes paid over a time period.
- Families with Creidt Balances: List of families who have un-applied credits on their ledgers.
- Students Enrolled but not Charged: List of students who are enrolled but do not have matching charges for enrollments. This can include class transfers where a student may have been charged and paid for the initial class, but not charged for the class they were transferred into. (It is best practice to create a zero dollar charge for transfer classes if the family is not required to pay for the new class.)
- Families Applied Payment Summary: List of payments applied to families over a time period. Breaks down payment total to how much was applied to each student's charges.
- Family Annual Total Receipts Report: a report generated for each family to assist with claiming help and fitness expenses for tax rebates in some countries.
- How You Heard Summary Report: A summary of how customers heard about your business. A great way to see which marketing efforts are paying off at your facility. Families are required to answer this question when they register online.
- Promo Code Report: a list of one or more applied promo codes over a date range with options to filter by program, class or camp.