The Family Full Ledger Report is a great tool for giving families a record of their complete financial transaction history at your facility! It lists all charges, credits, and payments on their account for a set time period, or the entire ledger.
Where can I find it?
You can find the Family Full Ledger report from the full ledger view on any family account.
- Go to the Family Page and find the family.
- Click the dollar sign icon to view the most recent ledger transactions.
- Click on View Full Ledger.
- Click Generate Full Ledger Report. This will open the report filters.
- Adjust the filters to a time frame or use the default filters to get all ledger history for that family.
- Select a report output type to run the report.
- If you chose any file type except HTML, the report will generate and be available for download in your background tasks. Click the down arrow to download the document if necessary and open the file