IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the How You Heard Summary Report (MAR-1), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the How You Heard Summary Report?
The How You Heard Summary Report is a summary list showing the total number of families who selected specific referral sources when creating their account.
NOTE: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the start/end dates you choose when generating the report.
The How You Heard Summary Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- All – all families, regardless of enrollment status
- Active – only families with an active enrollment
- NOTE: Camp enrollments are considered ACTIVE in a camp for a period of time starting with the first block they have selected and ending with the last block. Therefore, if a student is enrolled only on May 5th and May 8th, their enrollment will be considered active from May 5th-May 8th (also encompassing May 6th and 7th).
- Inactive – only families who do not have an active enrollment
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only show families whose accounts were created within the date range specified. (If left blank, the system will default to the current date for both filters.)
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only families with an active enrollment in a class associated with that program. (Because families are only associated with a Program when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only families who are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Family Keywords – the family keyword must be assigned to the family
- Student Keywords – the family must have at least one student with the selected keyword assigned.
- Class Keywords – the family must have a student with an active enrollment in a class with the selected keyword assigned.
- LOCATION OPTIONS: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location if using the “Active” status. (For example, if you select a status of “ACTIVE”, the family must be active in the selected location to be included in the results.)
- Include All Locations – select this option to have the system consider enrollments in all active locations, not just the selected location.