IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Drop Summary Report (CLA-22), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Drop Summary Report?
The Drop Summary report generates a summary list of Drop Reason entries and the total number of dropped enrollments to which each Drop Reason was assigned within a specified date range.
If you commonly use the same filters when running this report, you can now save them as Presets! Simply load a Preset Filter whenever you open the report page, set your date range and click to generate the report in your preferred format. See our "Preset Filters for Reports" document for more information.
The Drop Summary Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- DROPPED FROM START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at enrollments that had drop dates assigned that fall within this specific date range.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include enrollments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- ENROLLMENT TYPE STATUS
- Single Day (if enabled)
- Make Up
- Wait List
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTOR: select one or more Instructors to limit the report to only dropped enrollments in a class associated with the selected Instructor(s).
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: select one or more Program(s) to limit the report to only dropped enrollments in a class associated with the selected Program.
- CHOOSE LEVELS: select one or more Class Levels to limit the report to only dropped enrollments in a class associated with the selected class level(s).
- CHOOSE DROP REASON: select a Drop Reason to limit the report to only dropped enrollments with the selected Drop Reason(s) assigned.
- Active – the system will only include enrollments in classes that are marked “Active.”
- Inactive – the system will only include enrollments in classes that are marked “Inactive.”