IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Camp Sign In/Sign Out Report (CAM-4), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Camp Sign In/Sign Out Report?
The Camp Sign In/Sign Out Report generates a list of enrolled students by Camp with columns for parents to sign the students in and out as they are dropped off or picked up.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
If you commonly use the same filters when running this report, you can now save them as Presets! Simply load a Preset Filter whenever you open the report page, set your date range and click to generate the report in your preferred format. See our "Preset Filters for Reports" document for more information.
The Camp Sign In/Sign Out Report is available in either HTML or PDF format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at camps that are active within this specific date range (based on the camp start date).
- STATUS (All/Active/Inactive)
- LOCATIONS: choose one or more Locations to limit the results to only students with enrollments associated with the selected Location(s). (You must select at least one location before you have the option to generate the report.)
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: selecting one or more specific programs will limit the results only to students with enrollments in class(es) within the specified Start/End dates and that are associated with the selected Program(s). (Leaving this filter blank will include all Programs.)
- CHOOSE CAMP: selecting one or more specific camps will limit the results only to students with enrollments within the specified Start/End dates and that are associated with the selected Camp(s). (Leaving this filter blank will include all Camps.)
- SHOW: Select any of these options to include additional information on the report.
- E-mail Address
- Account Balance
- Deleted Questions
- PRINT LAYOUT: Select any of these options to affect the way the report is formatted and/or include additional information.
- Print 3 extra rows
- Print rows for max enrollments
- Prefill Guardian Name and Phone Number
NOTE: Camp enrollments are considered ACTIVE in a camp for a period of time starting with the first block they have selected and ending with the last block. Therefore, if a student is enrolled only on May 5th and May 8th, their enrollment will be considered active from May 5th-May 8th (also encompassing May 6th and 7th).