Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Point of Sale: Inventory on Hand report generates a list of products in your system with the amount of inventory on hand as of a specified date. The report includes the product, location, variation, SKU, Vendor, stock on hand, cost per item, total cost for stock on hand, selling price per item, profit margin per item and estimated profits (based on the amount of stock on hand).
Available filters are:
- AS OF DATE: the system will reflect the inventory of the products on the specified date.
- CHOOSE CATEGORY: allows you to select particular Product Categories to be included in the results.
- CHOOSE VENDOR: allows you to select particular Vendors to be included in the results.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include inventory associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- Include Hidden Variations: enabling this option will show all items, even if the “Visibility” option for the product is disabled.
- Show Disabled Inventory: enabling this option will show items even if Inventory Tracking is not enabled for the product. These items will not include a count of stock on hand or any calculations involving inventory totals (such as total cost for stock on hand or estimated profits).
- Landscape: will generate the report in Landscape mode (rather than Portrait).