IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Time Clock Entries Report (STA-6), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Time Clock Entries Report?
The Time Clock Entries Report is a list of individual time clock entries per staff member.
The HTML and PDF versions of the report are grouped by staff member and include the date, location, start/end time, event (class/camp name), selected role, regular hours, overtime hours and duration of clock-in. A total number of hours and separate totals are for each role are also included for each staff member.
The XLS version of the report is a workbook with a single summary worksheet showing an entry for each staff member with their total time, and a separate worksheet for each staff members with the time broken down as described above.
The CSV version of the report mimics the look of the HTML and PDF version but does not include the section titles showing each staff member’s name (although their name is included with the subtotal by role/total hours).
The Time Clock Entries Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only reflect time clock entries that fall within these days.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only time clock entries for that specific instructor.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include time clock entries associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- PAY PERIOD:
- “All Pay Periods”: will include all time clock entries regardless of whether or not they have been locked into a specific pay period.
- “Current Pay Period”: time clock entries that have not yet been locked into a specific pay period.
- Named Pay Period: select the name of the pay period to see only time clock entries that have been locked into that specific pay period.
- ROLES: choose one or more specific roles to see only time clock entries where the staff member was clocked in under that role.
- DISPLAY OPTIONS:
- Show hours as decimal: by default, the system displays the time in HH:MM format (so 1 hour and 15 minutes would display as 1:15). Selecting this option will make the system display the time in decimal format (such as 1.25 for 1 hour and 15 minutes), which may make it easier to manipulate in external programs.