The roll sheet report is great for taking written attendance. It can be printed for a custom time frame and will report any attendance already recorded in the iClassPro software on the printed report. There are also a lot of extra report output options to allow your coaches quick access to contact and student information. To print roll sheets, simply follow the directions below!
Note: Roll can also be taken from the Mobile Attendance App to save paper!
- Use the Program, Keyword, Room, Instructor, Day of the Week, and Session filters to narrow the list of classes that will be included in the report. If you do not need one or all of these filters, leave them set to choose to include all options.
- Select the time frame which you are running the roll sheets for.
Note: If the roll has already been taken within iClassPro for this time period, it will fill in on the report.
- Check the boxes next to Report Output options to select what information will be added to the report for each student or to change the appearance of the report.
Note: If you do not need to select specific classes, skip steps 4 and 5.
- Use the Update List button to generate a list of classes that meet the criteria you have set so far. This will allow you to narrow down the report to specific classes within that list.
- Check the box(es) next to any class(es) which appear on the list that you want to include in the final report.
- Choose HTML or PDF to generate the file. If you chose PDF for printing, download the file from your background tasks using the Down arrow button.
Note: XLS/CSV options are not included for this report due to special characters and table elements which do not transfer to these file formats.