IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Unexcused/Excused Absences Report (CLA-14) for classes, its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Unexcused/Excused Absence Report?
The Unexcused/Excused Absence Report is a list of class absences within a specified date range. The report includes the Student Names, Class Name, Date of the absence, Class Schedule (Day of the week/Time), Excused absence indication and any comment recorded with the absence.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Unexcused/Excused Absence Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- ABSENCES FROM START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at attendance records that fall within this specific date range.
- REPORT TYPE
- Excused – includes Excused absences within the specified date range
- Unexcused - includes Unexcused absences within the specified date range
- DAY OF WEEK: select a specific day of the week to limit the report to showing only classes that meet on that particular day.
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes associated with that program.
- CHOOSE CLASS KEYWORD: select a Class Keyword to limit the report to only classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- CHOOSE SESSION: allows you to specify a particular session to be used when considering attendance. (Non-session classes will not be included if a session is selected.)
- CHOOSE ROOM: select a Room to limit the report to attendance only in classes that are assigned to that particular room.
- CHOOSE LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with that Level.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
Displays a list of classes meeting the criteria defined in the “General Filters”. Select one or more classes to limit the report results to only absences in those classes within the specified date range.
If there are no specific classes checked, or if all of them are checked, the report will include them all.