IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Instructor Roster Report (STA-8), its filter options, and how to generate it.
- What is the Instructor Roster Report?
- Available Formats
- General Filters
- Class Filters
- Camp Filters
- Display Filters
What is the Instructor Roster Report?
The Instructor Roster Report produces a list of classes and/or camps organized per instructor. The report is divided by instructor and includes: Date, Class Time, Class Name, and a list of students enrolled in the class.
The Instructor Roster Report is available in either HTML or PDF format.
- AS OF DATE – the report will only look at instructors with classes/camps as of the selected date.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTORS: select Instructor(s) to limit the report to only classes/camps assigned to that specific instructor.
- NOTE: This option refers to permanently assigned instructors only.
- EVENT TYPE
- Include Classes
- Include Camps
- NOTE: Camp enrollments are considered ACTIVE in a camp for a period of time starting with the first block they have selected and ending with the last block. Therefore, if a student is enrolled only on May 5th and May 8th, their enrollment will be considered active from May 5th-May 8th (also encompassing May 6th and 7th).
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include classes and/or camps associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes and/or camps associated with that program.
- CLASS/CAMP STATUS
- Active – will limit the report to only students with enrollments in classes/camps that are currently marked “Active.”
- Inactive – will limit the report to only students with enrollments in classes/camps that are currently marked “Inactive.”
This filter section only appears if "Include Classes" is enabled in the "Event Type" filter above.
- CHOOSE CLASS: select a Class to limit the report to only the selected class(es).
- CHOOSE SESSION: select a Session to limit the report to only classes associated with the selected Session(s).
- CHOOSE ZONES: select one or more Zones to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Zone(s).
- CHOOSE LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with the selected Level(s).
- CHOOSE CLASS KEYWORDS: select a Class Keyword to limit the report to only classes associated with the selected Keyword(s).
This filter section only appears if "Include Camps" is enabled in the "Event Type" filter above.
- CHOOSE CAMP: select a Camp to limit the report to only the selected camp(s).
- CHOOSE CAMP KEYWORDS: select a Camp Keyword to limit the report to only camps associated with the selected Keyword(s).
- Show age – Displays the Student Age on the final report.
- Show gender - Displays the Student Gender on the final report.
- Show skills – If enabled, the most recent skill evaluation date will be displayed, and additional columns will be added for each Skill Discipline attached to a class/program (between the Last Evaluation Date and Primary Guardian). Disciplines will be listed in alphabetical order from left to right.
This column will populate with indicators as to which specific skills have been evaluated based on Skill Codes assigned to them in the Skill Bank. Click here for more information about Skill Codes.
For example, a result of 2/3 CH, ✔ PY means that
- 2/3 means that the skill with the short code CH has been evaluated with 2/3 possible stars.
- The checkmark signifies that the skill with the short code PY has been evaluated at the highest possible rating (3/3).
NOTE: If you only use a single star for skill evaluations, the checkmark will not be displayed.
- Show only skills directly attached to class/camp - if enabled, the report will reflect only skills/levels/events/etc that are directly attached to the class or camp. (This option is only displayed if "Show skills" is selected.
- Show medical – Displays Student medical information on the final report.
- Render in Landscape for PDF – the report will automatically be rendered in Landscape if PDF option is selected.
- Show classes/camps with no instructors/students – includes classes and/or camps that do not have instructors assigned, or that have no enrollments on the “As Of Date.”
- Show students on wait list – students with Wait List enrollments for selected classes will be included in the results.
- Show occupancy by class details – includes an indicator (ex. 4/5) showing the number of all enrollments on the “As Of Date” (except WAIT type) vs the maximum allowed occupancy.
- Show level name next to class name – includes the class level next to the class name on the report.
- Show zone name next to class name – includes the zone/area where the class meets next to the class name on the report.
- Show primary guardian – adds a column with the primary guardian’s name for each student.
- Show start date - adds a column with the student's enrollment start date in the class.
- Show drop date - adds a column with the student's enrollment drop date in the class.
- Last Skill Level Passed - displays the Skill Level code for the last Skill Level marked as "Passed" (based on timestamp when it was recorded).
- See https://support.iclasspro.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011301168-What-is-a-Skill-Tree- for information about assigning codes to Skill Levels.
- Attendance Since Last Level Passed - the number of times the student has been marked "Present" since the last Skill Level was marked "Passed."
Display Students By First Name - if enabled, student names will be displayed as "[first name] [last name]" instead of "[last name], [first name]."