Available formats: HTML/PDF/XLS/CSV
The Student Attendance Report provides an attendance history for selected student(s), including the name of the student, date of attendance, timeslot and class name, and attendance status. If the attendance status is “Absent” a further note is included to designate whether or not the absence was excused.
This report can be run directly from the STUDENTS page by selecting the student/students to be included, then clicking the “Reports” icon that appears in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: The Student Attendance Report currently only reflects class attendances and does not list camp enrollments in the results.
Available filters are:
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only show attendance recorded on dates that fall within these specified dates.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include attendance for enrollments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results. STATUS:
- Active – the status on the class is currently set to “Active”
- Inactive – the status of the class is currently set to “Inactive”
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: selecting one or more specific Programs will limit the results only to attendance recorded for classes associated with the selected program within the specified Start/End dates.
- CHOOSE CLASS: selecting one or more specific Classes will limit the results only to attendance recorded for those classes within the specified Start/End dates.