Sometimes it's necessary to run an attendance report for a single student, or for a family, or even for a whole class at once. We've made it easy with our Student Attendance Report!
To generate the report:
- Navigate to the STUDENTS page.
- Select the student(s) you want to be included on the report. (You can use the filters on the left-hand side of the screen to help limit your results.)
- Click on the Reports icon at bottom of the page, then select “Student Attendance Report”:
- Set your report filters:
- Start date/End date
- Enrollment status (Active/Inactive)
- Select specific Program(s)/Class(es), or leave these filters blank for all.
- Generate the report as HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV by clicking the appropriate button:
That's it! The report that is generated will contain the following information:
- Student Name
- Attendance Date
- Class Timeslot
- Class Name
- Attendance Status (Present/Absent – if tardy or left early, will be noted here)
- Excused indicator (If absent - Yes/No)
The results are sorted in chronological order; if more than one student is included in the results, the students will be listed alphabetically within each date’s results.