IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Families Applied Payment Summary (FIN-14), its filter options, and how to generate it.
- What is the Families Applied Payment Summary Report?
- Available Formats
- Available Filters
What is the Families Applied Payment Summary Report?
The Families Applied Payment Summary Report is a list of payments applied to families over a time period. The report includes the family name, the total amount applied, and breaks down the payment total to show how much was applied towards tuition charges and/or anniversary charges associated with each student in the family.
NOTE: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
If you commonly use the same filters when running this report, you can now save them as Presets! Simply load a Preset Filter whenever you open the report page, set your date range and click to generate the report in your preferred format. See our "Preset Filters for Reports" document for more information.
The Families Applied Payment Summary Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only show charges with a “Charge Date” that falls within these days.
- LOCATIONS: selecting one or more specific Location(s) limits results to include only classes associated with the selected Location(s).
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: selecting one or more specific Program(s) will limit the results only to charges assigned to the selected Program(s) and payments which were applied to them within the specified date range of the report. (Leaving this filter blank will include all charges that meet other selected criteria.)
- CHOOSE CHARGE CATEGORY: selecting one or more specific Charge Categories will limit the results only to charges assigned to the selected Charge Categories and payments which were applied to them within the specified date range of the report. (Leaving this filter blank will include all charges that meet other selected criteria.)