Because the sale of Punch Passes requires Point of Sale, this feature is only available for iClassPro Plus customers. Please visit https://www.iclasspro.com/plus for more information about this service and how to sign up!
To create a new Punch Pass that can be purchased via the Point of Sale system, navigate to SETTINGS>PUNCH PASSES.
Click CREATE NEW PASS:
When creating a new Punch Pass, you will need to enter the following information:
Title & Description
- Title – Used to identify the Punch Pass; will be displayed in the Point of Sale, Office Portal (when staff are viewing Punch Pass information) and to Parents in both the Parent Portal and Check-In Kiosk (if those options are enabled)
- Description – only viewable to Staff members in the Point of Sale screen.
- Image (optional)
- Visibility – determines whether a Punch Pass is available for purchase within the Point of Sale system.
- Price/Priced Per Use
- PRICE – purchase price of the Pass is a single flat amount
- PRICED PER USE – purchase price of the Pass is determined by the number of uses defined
- Max # of Uses/Unlimited
- If “Priced Per Use”, this becomes “Default # of Uses”
- Max # of Passes Issued/Unlimited
- MAX # OF PASSES – limits the number of specific Punch Passes that can be sold
- UNLIMITED – there is no limit to the number of specific Punch Passes that can be sold
- Pass Date options
- Has Start & Expiration Dates
- Has No Expiration (Requires start date)
- Expires “X” Many Days from Purchase
- Program – used when a charge is created for the item; can be used to help filter financial reports to reflect Punch Pass purchases.
- Charge Category – used when a charge is created for the item; can be used to help filter financial reports to reflect Punch Pass purchases.
- Tax Rate – used when a charge is created for the item.
- Use Program Tax Rate (the system will use the location-specific tax rate associated with the selected program -- this is the default setting if nothing else is selected)
- Select a specific Tax Rate (this will override any location-specific tax rate associated with the selected program)
- Tax Exempt (if enabled, sales tax will not be figured when a sale is recorded for this Punch Pass, even if a tax rate is assigned to the selected program)
- By Location/Program
- By Individual Classes