IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to create new Punch Passes in the iClassPro Office Portal.
Creating a new Punch Pass
To create a new Punch Pass that can be purchased via the Point of Sale system, navigate to SETTINGS>PUNCH PASSES.
Click CREATE NEW PASS:
When creating a new Punch Pass, you will need to enter the following information:
Title & Description
- Title – Used to identify the Punch Pass; will be displayed in the Point of Sale, Office Portal (when staff are viewing Punch Pass information) and to parents in both the Customer Portal and Check-In Kiosk (if those options are enabled)
- Description – only viewable to Staff members in the Point of Sale screen.
- Image (optional)
- Visibility – determines whether a Punch Pass is available for purchase within the Point of Sale system.
- Price/Priced Per Use
- PRICE – purchase price of the Pass is a single flat amount
- PRICED PER USE – purchase price of the Pass is determined by the number of uses defined
- Max # of Uses/Unlimited
- If “Priced Per Use”, this becomes “Default # of Uses”
- Max # of Passes Issued/Unlimited
- MAX # OF PASSES – limits the number of specific Punch Passes that can be sold
- UNLIMITED – there is no limit to the number of specific Punch Passes that can be sold
- Pass Date options
- Has Start & Expiration Dates
- Has No Expiration (Requires start date)
- Expires “X” Many Days from Purchase
- Program – used when a charge is created for the item; can be used to help filter financial reports to reflect Punch Pass purchases.
- Charge Category – used when a charge is created for the item; can be used to help filter financial reports to reflect Punch Pass purchases.
- Tax Rate – used when a charge is created for the item.
- Use Program Tax Rate (the system will use the location-specific tax rate associated with the selected program -- this is the default setting if nothing else is selected)
- Select a specific Tax Rate (this will override any location-specific tax rate associated with the selected program)
- Tax Exempt (if enabled, sales tax will not be figured when a sale is recorded for this Punch Pass, even if a tax rate is assigned to the selected program)
- By Location/Program
- By Individual Classes
Because the sale of Punch Passes requires Point of Sale, this feature is only available for customers using the iClassPro Payment Services gateway. Visit payments.iclasspro.com for more information or to obtain a free quote.