IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Notes Report (CLA-19), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Notes Report?
The Notes Report shows classes with notes attached. The list shows the Priority setting of the Note, the Status, the name of the class associated with the note, subject, date created, staff member who created the note and the text of the note itself.
The Notes Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- DATE METHOD:
- From Start to End Date – the note must have been created at any point within the specified date range.
- Day of Start Date – the note must have been created as of the start date of the specified date range.
- Week of Start Date – the note must have been created within a week after the start date of the specified date range.
- START DATE/END DATE: sets the date range for the report.
- NOTE PRIORITY:
- NOTE STATUS:
- STAFF: Selecting a specific staff member limits the notes to only those created by the chosen staff member.
- SORT BY:
- Class Name
- Last Update
- LOCATION OPTIONS: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location if using the “Active” status. (For example, if you select a status of “ACTIVE”, the student must be active in the selected location to be included in the results.)
- Include All Locations – select this option to have the system consider enrollments in all active locations, not just the selected location.