IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the iClassPro Staff Portal App, how to download/install it, and how to log in with your staff username/password.
- What is the Staff Portal App?
- Downloading/Installing the iClassPro Staff Portal App
- Using the iClassPro Staff Portal App
- How to Change Accounts
What is the Staff Portal App?
The iClassPro Staff Portal app gives you quick access to the entire Staff Portal at your children’s activity center. The iClassPro Staff Portal app only allows browsing within iClassPro and prevents you from having to display an open-access internet browser by automatically launching the Staff Portal upon login.
Downloading/Installing the iClassPro Staff Portal App
The iClassPro Staff Portal App is available for both iOS and Android platforms. It can be downloaded from:
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/iclasspro-staff-portal/id1476746632
- Minimum requirements: iOS 11.3+
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iclasspro.icp_staff_portal
- Minimum requirements: Android 5.0+
Using the iClassPro Staff Portal App
Upon launching the iClassPro Staff Portal App for the first time, you will be presented with a screen asking you to enter your account name. This unique identifier is the last part of the URL to your iClassPro Office Portal (https://app.iclasspro.com/a/accountname). Enter the account name in the box and click NEXT to continue: NOTE: The system will automatically select this account every time you launch the app. If you need to change account names, please see “How to Change Accounts” below.
Once the account name has been set, you will be prompted to log into the iClassPro Staff Portal. (You will need to be sure to log in as a staff member who has the required permissions to do so.) Check to be sure that your correct business name is showing above the Username field. If it is incorrect, follow the instructions in “How to Change Accounts” below to be sure you entered the account name correctly.
Upon a successful login, the system will automatically launch the Staff Portal:
See the “Staff Portal Mobile Interface General Overview” article for details about logging into the Staff Portal and performing tasks.
To log out of the Staff Portal and return to the Login screen, choose “Log Out” in the user panel in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This will return you to the Staff Portal Login screen.
How to Change Accounts
If you need to change account names:
- Close the Staff Portal app completely.
- Go to the SETTINGS menu.
- Scroll down until you locate STAFF PORTAL under the list of apps in the left-hand menu.
- Click on “Account Name” under STAFF PORTAL SETTINGS to edit the name of the account you are logging into.
- Re-launch the iClassPro Staff Portal app and the new account name should be reflected above the Username field. If it is incorrect, double-check the “Account Name” shown under STAFF PORTAL SETTINGS to be sure you entered the account name correctly.