IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Camp Sign In/Sign Out Report (CAM-4), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Camp Sign In/Sign Out Report?
The Camp Sign In/Sign Out Report generates a list of enrolled students by Camp with columns for parents to sign the students in and out as they are dropped off or picked up.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Camp Sign In/Sign Out Report is available in either HTML or PDF format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at camps that are active within this specific date range (based on the camp start date).
- STATUS (All/Active/Inactive)
- CAMP: select a specific camp to limit the report to showing only results for that camp.
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only camps associated with that program.
- PRINTING OPTIONS: Select any of these options to include additional information on the report.
- Prefill Guardian Name and Phone Number
- Print Rows for Max Enrollments – includes blank rows to allow for the maximum number of camp enrollments.
- Print 3 Extra Rows
- Show Student Age
- Show Student Birthday
- Show Gender
- Show E-mail Address
- Show Account Balance
- Show Questions
- Show Deleted Camp Questions