IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Camp Enrollment Block Report (CAM-3), its filter options, and how to generate it.
- What is the Camp Enrollment Block Report?
- Available Formats
- Available Filters
What is the Camp Enrollment Block Report?
The Camp Enrollment Block Report is a list of enrolled students by camp and an indicator as to which block(s) they have selected.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Camp Enrollment Block Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
START DATE/END DATE: the report will show all camps/students for which there are camp dates that overlap the date range.
ONLY SHOW CAMPS/STUDENTS WITHIN DATE RANGE: if enabled, the report will show only those camps/students that actually meet within the date range.
- CAMP STATUS
- Active – will limit the report to only camps that are currently marked “Active.”
- Inactive – will limit the report to only camps that are currently marked “Inactive.”
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include students with enrollments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTOR - select one or more Instructor(s) to limit the results to only show camps associated with the specified Instructor(s).
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only students with an active enrollment in a class associated with that program. (Because students are only associated with a Program when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- CHOOSE CAMP: select a Camp to limit the report to only students with an active enrollment in the Camp, as determined by the ADVANCED ACTIVE/INACTIVE SEARCH or AS OF DATE.
- Show: Select any of these options to include additional information on the report.
- E-mail Address
- Account Balance
- Rollsheet Comment
- Deleted Questions
- Print Rows for Max Enrollments – includes blank rows to allow for the maximum number of camp enrollments.
- Print 3 Extra Rows
NOTE: Camp enrollments are considered ACTIVE in a camp for a period of time starting with the first block they have selected and ending with the last block. Therefore, if a student is enrolled only on May 5th and May 8th, their enrollment will be considered active from May 5th-May 8th (also encompassing May 6th and 7th).