IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Camper Information Report (CAM-7), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Camper Information Report?
The Camper Information Report is a list of campers within a specified date range. The report includes the Student Name, Camp Name and first day of camp, with options to include other information (such as contact information, birthday, medical notes, etc.).
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Camper Information Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START/END DATE – students must have had an active enrollment within the specified date range.
- NOTE: Camp enrollments are considered ACTIVE in a camp for a period of time starting with the first block they have selected and ending with the last block. Therefore, if a student is enrolled only on May 5th and May 8th, their enrollment will be considered active from May 5th-May 8th (also encompassing May 6th and 7th).
- CAMP STATUS
- Active – will limit the report to only students with enrollments in camps that are currently marked “Active.”
- Inactive – will limit the report to only students with enrollments in camps that are currently marked “Inactive.”
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only families with an active enrollment in a class associated with that program. (Because families are only associated with a Program when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- CHOOSE CAMP TYPE: select a Camp Type to limit the report to only families where at least one student in the family is enrolled in a camp with the specified Camp Type.
- CHOOSE KEYWORDS: select a Keyword to limit the report to only families where at least one student in the family is enrolled in a camp that has the selected Camp Keyword assigned.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTORS: choosing one or more instructors will limit the report to only families where at least one student in the family is enrolled in a camp with the specified Instructor(s) attached.
This area will populate with camps matching the criteria selected in the General Settings area. Select which camps should be included in the results. (Select the checkbox next to the word “Camp” to Select All.)
- Primary Guardian
- Address (linked to Primary Guardian)
- Primary Phone (linked to Primary Guardian)
- Primary Email (linked to Primary Guardian)
- Date of Birth
- Camp Type
- Medical Notes
- Student Notes
- Enrollment Notes
- Camp Questions
- Show Deleted Camp Questions
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include students with enrollments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- PRINT LAYOUT