IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to configure Stations for parties and associate them with specific Time Slots.
- Where do I configure Party Stations?
- How are Party Stations displayed on the Customer Portal?
Where do I configure Party Stations?
Under SETTINGS>PARTIES, expand the Stations menu and click on New Station to begin.
Configure the following options for each Station:
- Station is Active - when enabled, the Station will be displayed as a current option for party bookings.
- Name - the name that will be displayed for the individual Station.
- Station Image - a picture of the space (or a promotional image) can be uploaded for display.
- Capacity - defines the maximum number of party attendees for the space. (NOTE: This is not the same as the max number of attendees.)
- Short Description - displayed as a brief description of the space when scanning available stations and times in the Customer Portal.
- Description - the full description of the space that staff members will be able to see by clicking on the "Station Details" link when booking a party in the Office Portal.
Time Slots Tab
Select Time Slots available for this station.
Repeat these steps for all available party stations at the facility. Remember to save the settings!
How are Party Stations displayed on the Customer Portal?
Party Stations and available timeslots are reflected in Step 2 of the Party Booking process:
Time slots must be attached to stations to create available bookings visible online and from the parties page.