Required Setup: Staff Title, User Groups: Settings > Setup > Staff Settings
- Go to staff section and click on New Staff.
- Fill in details about the new staff member including a name, hire date, username, password, phone number, address and email.
- Click the Permissions tab and assign location access and staff member permissions.
- Assign general access permissions by selecting the User Group for the staff to be a part of. To add specific permissions for this employee (above their user group level of access), use Advanced Permissions. Advanced Permissions can only be used to add, not restrict permissions.
- (Optional) Select Keywords that should be associated with this staff member.
- (Optional) Write a short Bio for the new staff member so that other staff members with access to this page can see the information.
- (Optional) Take any Notes about the new staff member to keep on file.
- (Optional) Fill out any additional Custom Fields that have been created for tracking additional staff information.
- Click Save.