IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the different options for logging into your iClassPro Office Portal.
- Logging in via your direct Office Portal URL
- Logging in via the iClassPro website
- Missing Business/Location Information
iClassPro will automatically log you out of your session after one hour of inactivity. Note that "activity" is considered any action that submits data from the browser to the server. Simply typing data into a text field does not actually send anything to the server until you click an option such as SUBMIT/SAVE/CREATE/etc.
Logging in via your direct Office Portal URL
You can access your iClassPro account by using one of two Login URLs:
Simply replace [account_name] with your unique iClassPro account name.
Note: We recommend bookmarking this page or create a shortcut on your desktop for easy access.
Logging in via the iClassPro website
- You can also login to iClassPro from our website at https://www.iclasspro.com. Click on the 'Log in" button.
- Enter your iClassPro account name to bring up the Staff Sign In page.
- From the Staff Sign In, type your User Name and Password and click sign in to launch your account.
- If the "Stay Logged In" option is selected, the staff member will not be required to log in again unless they explicitly use the option to "Log Out" from within the Office Portal. For security reasons, we do not recommend enabling this option on shared devices.
Note: We recommend bookmarking this page or creating a shortcut on your desktop for easy access.
Missing Business/Location Information
If specific Business Information or Location Information fields are not set up, the system does not behave as intended. (For example, if no "Email Address" is defined for the Location, receipt emails will not be sent.)
If iClassPro detects that these fields are not configured, you may see a warning message upon login that reads as follows:
The following values are not defined in your settings and may affect communications with your customers:
[List of missing values]
If you receive this message, please update the missing values. Be sure to save your changes.
If the staff member has an email address associated with their profile, they will also be given the option to subscribe to iClassPro's newsletter.