IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Payments By Shift Report (FIN-21), its filter options, and how to generate it.
- What is the Payments By Shift Report?
- Available Formats
- General Filters
- Ledger Filters
- Staff Permissions
What is the Payments By Shift Report?
The Payments By Shift Report is a list of all payments recorded and/or deleted in the Office Portal within a specific time range, with the ability to limit the report to show only payments created/deleted by specific staff member(s).
The report includes: the payment timestamp (date/time), payment method, name of the staff member who created/deleted the payment, type, transaction/check number, amount, payment location, and primary guardian name.
The Payments By Shift Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START/END DATE: the system will only show payments created in the system within the designated date range/hours.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include charges/payments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results. (In order to reconcile the report, these should match the Location(s) chosen for your Category List Report and Program Deposit Split Report.)
- DISPLAY OPTIONS:
- Sort By Transaction Method: will group the payments by transaction method first, then by date/time of creation.
- Show Programs: if the payment was applied to a charge at the time of creation, the associated Program and Charge Category will be displayed.
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: selecting one or more specific programs will limit the results only to payments applied to charges assigned to the selected program(s) within the specified date range of the report. (Leaving this filter blank will include all programs.)
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTOR: selecting one or more instructors will limit the results only to payments created by that instructor within the specified date range of the report. (Leaving this filter blank will include all instructors.)
In addition to the REPORTS permission needed to access the report, there are two associated TASKS permissions:
- Shift Report: Any Date - allows the staff member to run the report for any date/time.
- Shift Report: Any Instructor - allows the staff member to run the report for any staff member.
Staff members with permission to run the report will only be able to run the report for themselves, and only for the current date unless they have these additional permissions assigned.