IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Instructor Roster Report (STA-8), its filter options, and how to generate it.
- What is the Instructor Roster Report?
- Available Formats
- General Filters
- Class Filters
- Camp Filters
- Display Filters
What is the Instructor Roster Report?
The Instructor Roster Report produces a list of classes and/or camps organized per instructor. The report is divided by instructor and includes: Date, Class Time, Class Name, and a list of students enrolled in the class.
The Instructor Roster Report is available in either HTML or PDF format.
- AS OF DATE – the report will only look at instructors with classes/camps as of the selected date.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTORS: select Instructor(s) to limit the report to only classes/camps assigned to that specific instructor.
- EVENT TYPE
- Include Classes
- Include Camps
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include classes and/or camps associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only classes and/or camps associated with that program.
- CHOOSE CLASS: select a Class to limit the report to only the selected class(es).
- CHOOSE SESSION: select a Session to limit the report to only classes associated with the selected Session(s).
- CHOOSE ROOMS: select a Room to limit the report to only classes assigned to the selected Room(s).
- CHOOSE LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only classes associated with the selected Level(s).
- CHOOSE CLASS KEYWORDS: select a Class Keyword to limit the report to only classes associated with the selected Keyword(s).
- CHOOSE CAMP: select a Camp to limit the report to only the selected camp(s).
- CHOOSE CAMP KEYWORDS: select a Camp Keyword to limit the report to only camps associated with the selected Keyword(s).
- Show age – Displays the Student Age on the final report.
- Show gender - Displays the Student Gender on the final report.
- Show skills – If enabled, additional columns will be added for each Skill Discipline attached to a class/program (between the Last Evaluation Date and Primary Guardian). This column will populate with indicators as to which specific skills have been evaluated based on Skill Codes assigned to them in the Skill Bank. Click here for more information about Skill Codes.
For example, a result of 2/3 CH, ✔ PY means that
- 2/3 means that the skill with the short code CH has been evaluated with 2/3 possible stars.
- The checkmark signifies that the skill with the short code PY has been evaluated at the highest possible rating (3/3).
NOTE: If you only use a single star for skill evaluations, the checkmark will not be displayed.
- Show medical – Displays Student medical information on the final report.
- Render in Landscape for PDF – the report will automatically be rendered in Landscape if PDF option is selected.
- Show classes/camps with no instructors/students – includes classes and/or camps that do not have instructors assigned, or that have no enrollments on the “As Of Date.”
- Show students on wait list – students with Wait List enrollments for selected classes will be included in the results.
- Show occupancy by class details – includes an indicator (ex. 4/5) showing the number of all enrollments on the “As Of Date” (except WAIT type) vs the maximum allowed occupancy.
- Show level name next to class name – includes the class level next to the class name on the report.
- Show room name next to class name – includes the room/area where the class meets next to the class name on the report.
- Show primary guardian – adds a column with the primary guardian’s name for each student.
- Show start date - adds a column with the student's enrollment start date in the class.
- Show drop date - adds a column with the student's enrollment drop date in the class.