BOOKING A PARTY
Clicking the BOOKING button brings up a wizard asking which type of Booking/Enrollment you wish to create:
- If customers choose “Book a Party” without first logging in, they are asked to confirm whether they are a current customer. If not, they are given the option to creating an account within the Customer Portal, or to have a link sent to them to continue the account creation process on their own device. If they are a current customer, they are asked to enter the email address/password associated with their current account.
- Returning customers are taken to the first step to book a party after logging in.
- If they created a new account, they are taken to the Dashboard and will need to click BOOKING>BOOK A PARTY again.
- Select a Date
- Select a Time Slot
- Select a Package
- Select any Party Add-Ons, then click CONTINUE.
- Enter PARTY DETAILS
- Number of Guests
- Group/Party Nickname
- Contact – contact information for the person booking the party. This should automatically fill in based on the primary guardian, phone and email for the family that is logged in.
- People of Honor
- Click ADD PERSON to enter details of the person of honor
- Additional information – enter any special needs/information regarding the party booking.
- Agree to waiver requirement
- Click CONTINUE. (NOTE: the customer must agree to the Waiver Requirement before they can click CONTINUE.)
- On the OVERVIEW page, the customer will review the party details and click PAY NOW! to complete the booking process. (Depending on your Party Settings, they can choose to pay just the deposit or the full amount.)
After clicking PAY NOW, you will be given options for making your payment:
- If the option to "Allow Visitors the Ability to Use Available Account Credits" is enabled under SETTINGS>CUSTOMER PORTAL>OTHER SETTINGS>FINANCIAL, customers will be given the option to apply existing account credit towards their balance.
- If no credit exists or customers do not wish to apply it, they can choose to “Use Payment Method on File” to use their existing autopay method to make a payment.
- Unchecking the “Use Payment Method on File” option will allow them to enter new payment details.
- Checking the option to “Store/Update Payment Method on File” will replace their existing payment method (if one exists), or add the payment method as their default payment method on file (if one does not exist).
After making the selection, click PAY NOW to submit the payment and complete the checkout. Once the payment is processed successfully, a pop-up window will confirm that the party has been booked and a payment was made.