IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to create or modify an enrollment in a camp or event in the Customer Portal, including the checkout process.
Creating an Enrollment
Clicking the BOOKING button brings up a wizard asking which type of Booking/Enrollment you wish to create:
There will be a separate icon for each camp type listed. These images can be assigned by editing the camp type under SETTINGS>SETUP>CAMP SETTINGS>CAMP TYPES. After saving a camp type, an image can be uploaded and attached to it.
- If you are not yet logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- Upon login, customers will be prompted to read/agree to any Family Policies or any Student Policies that are configured to show on the Web. Once all required policies have been agreed to, they will be taken back to the enrollment screen.
- Select a camp from the list of available camps.
- When using filters, the “Apply Filters” button must be clicked to save the filters and proceed to reload the Classes/Camps.
- If editing existing filters, you will also be able to click “Remove Filters” to clear all previously selected filters.
- Select the student/students to enroll. (There will be an option to “Add New Student” if the student to enroll does not exist in the system.)
- After logging in and selecting the student/students, click CONTINUE.
- The system will display the CAMP DETAILS.
- Click ENROLL NOW! to begin the enrollment process.
- Answer any User Defined Questions.
- If the camp allows parents to choose Days/Camp Blocks, select the blocks for which you wish to enroll.
- Click ADD TO CART.
- On the Checkout screen, you can either click ADD MORE ENROLLMENTS to create additional enrollments or click PAY NOW to complete the enrollment(s) and make payment.
After clicking PAY NOW, you will be given options for making your payment:
- If the option to "Allow Visitors the Ability to Use Available Account Credits" is enabled under SETTINGS>CUSTOMER PORTAL>OTHER SETTINGS>FINANCIAL, customers will be given the option to apply existing account credit towards their balance.
- If no credit exists or customers do not wish to apply it, they can choose to “Use Payment Method on File” to use their existing autopay method to make a payment.
- Unchecking the “Use Payment Method on File” option will allow them to enter new payment details.
- Checking the option to “Store/Update Payment Method on File” will replace their existing payment method (if one exists), or add the payment method as their default payment method on file (if one does not exist).
- After making the selection, click PAY NOW to submit the payment and complete the checkout.
Modifying an Existing Enrollment
Customers will be able to modify existing camp enrollments to select additional camp blocks if the following criteria are true:
- The option to "Allow Parents to Choose Days" is enabled on the camp's CUSTOMER PORTAL tab.
- The option to "Allow Visitors to Modify Camp Schedule" is enabled under SETTINGS>CUSTOMER PORTAL>OTHER SETTINGS>CAMP REGISTRATION.
- The "Allowed Registration Dates" of the camp have not yet expired.
To modify an existing camp enrollment:
- After logging into the Customer Portal, navigate to the MY ACCOUNTS area.
- Click ENROLLMENTS icon on the student for whom you wish to modify a camp enrollment.
- Click the MODIFY SCHEDULE link next to the camp enrollment you wish to modify.
- Make any adjustments to the existing camp enrollment. Blocks that have already been selected for the enrollment will be checked and highlighted in blue. Check the box next to any blocks you wish to add.
- After selecting any additional blocks, click ADD TO CART.
- The customer will be taken to the Shopping Cart. Depending on the camp pricing schedule and how you have configured your Customer Portal to handle modified enrollments, the customer may or may not be required to make a payment for the additional blocks. Regardless of the total due, the customer will need to click COMPLETE TRANSACTION button to submit the enrollment modifications and/or make a payment.
- If the transaction is successful, the customer will see a confirmation message.
- From this screen, they can either PRINT A RECEIPT, or click VIEW MY ACCOUNT at the bottom of the screen to return to the MY ACCOUNT screen.