IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to access the application for iClassPro Payment Services for a new account, as well as how to apply for a second account for another facility if you already have an active account.
NOTE: This document only applies to customers in the United States who are using iClassPro Payment Services.
Starting a new application
If you are setting up an account for the first time:
- In the Office Portal, navigate to USER MENU>SETTINGS>TRANSACTIONS.
- Click on the GET STARTED button to access the iClassPro Payment Services merchant application.
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Enter the email address you wish to be associated with the account in the Email field. (Be sure that this is an email account you have access to as we will use this to communicate with you if we have any questions.)
- Create a password and enter it again in the “Verify Password” field. (Note that passwords must be 8 characters in length, contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and at least one digit or special character (ex. !@#$%).)
- Verify that you have the information you will need to complete the application and then click REGISTER.
- Complete and submit the application.
Applying for additional accounts
If you have an existing Payment Services account and wish to add another location:
- Go to https://merchantportal.iclasspro.com/
- Log into your Payment Services account with your existing email address/password.
- Once you have logged in, click on your email address in the left-hand menu and choose "Profile" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on ACCOUNTS.
- Click "Apply for Another Merchant Account."