IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Point of Sale: Sales Report (FIN-19), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Point of Sale: Sales Report?
The Point of Sale: Sales report generates a list of product sales within a specified date range. The report includes the product, location, variation, SKU, vendor, total units sold, total income, total cost, profit margin, and total tax charged.
The report will also reflect any returns for purchases included in the report, including returns made outside of the report date range.
The Point of Sale: Sales Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only show sales with a ledger “Charge Date” that falls within these days.
- CHOOSE CATEGORY: allows you to select particular Product Categories to be included in the results.
- CHOOSE VENDOR: allows you to select particular Vendors to be included in the results.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include sales associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- Landscape: will generate the report in Landscape mode (rather than Portrait).