IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Point of Sale: Sales Report (FIN-19), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Point of Sale: Sales Report?
The Point of Sale: Sales report generates a list of product sales within a specified date range. The report includes the product, location, variation, SKU, vendor, total units sold, total income, total cost, profit margin, and total tax charged.
The Point of Sale: Sales Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only show sales with a ledger “Charge Date” that falls within these days.
- CHOOSE CATEGORY: allows you to select particular Product Categories to be included in the results.
- CHOOSE VENDOR: allows you to select particular Vendors to be included in the results.
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include sales associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- Landscape: will generate the report in Landscape mode (rather than Portrait).