IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Dashboard and how it can be customized to provide statistical information about your account at a glance.
What is the Dashboard?
The iClassPro Dashboard is a customizable view of charts and graphs that help you visualize your business. Use it to display and track a number of key metrics -- from the number of trials and pending makeup requests, to monthly revenue, to enrollments compared to last week, to analyzing programs and so much more!
The Dashboard gives you the ability to choose which information is most important to you by choosing which widgets to display, These widgets can be resized, relocated or completely removed from view on a per-user basis.
Some of these include:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) - allow you to compare data between years.
- Lists – allows you to compare data based on today, yesterday and the entire month.
- Bar/Line Charts – a graphical representation comparing data on a monthly basis over a three year period, which can be filtered by Program and Charge Category.
- Programs – displays a Program Summary as of today’s date.
- Status – lists data based on the current week (Sunday-Saturday)
A “Spacer” widget is also available to help you organize the data on the Dashboard.
How Do I Customize the Dashboard?
Customizing the dashboard is as easy as 1-2-3! Each unique staff member login can customize their own dashboard to reflect relevant data.
- At the top of the screen, click the pencil to the right of the "Locations" drop-down to open the “Add a Widget” screen.
- Choose the widgets you want to add to the dashboard and resize/rearrange them as desired.
(Hint: use the four-headed arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the widget to move it, the arrow in the bottom right-hand corner of the widget to resize it, or the “X” in the upper left-hand corner of the widget to remove it. Some widgets will also have a “Gear” icon in the upper right-hand corner next to the four-headed arrow if they have customizable settings.)
- Click the “Save” button to save the layout.
If you need to reset the layout at any time, just open the Dashboard and click the “Reset Layout” button to restore the default widgets.
Special Notes for Administrators
- There are Dashboard permissions for User Groups which are defaulted to NONE to take away access to sensitive financial data on the dashboard. These control access to widgets which handle “Payments", "Charges" and "Program Summary" data.
- The only user group that cannot have the widget permissions turned off is the "admin" user group. This is because those users have been given full access to the software - and would have already had the ability to run reports to gather this data.
- Staff cannot add a widget to their dashboard if they don’t have permissions for it
- If a widget is on a staff member’s dashboard and their permissions change so they no longer have permissions for it, the widget will be replaced with a message indicating that they do not have permission to access that widget/information.