IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to navigate multi-location accounts, and what precautions may need to be taken when performing specific tasks.
- What is a multi-location toggle account?
- Precautions when using multi-locations
- Other important notes
What is a multi-location toggle account?
Simply put: a multi-location toggle account is a single account with multiple locations within it. To navigate between locations, you use the drop-down menu at the top left-hand side of the page to choose the location you wish to view.
When using a multi-location toggle account with iClassPro, there are some extra precautions to take to ensure accurate records inside of your account.
Precautions when using multi-locations
Always check your location whenever:
- Entering charges, payments, or credits accessed from the Families, Students, Classes, or Camps pages.
- Creating enrollments from the Families, Students, Classes or Camps pages.
- Pulling reports (unless a location-specific filter is displayed, some reports only pull information for the location toggled at the top of the page).
- Using the TRANSACTIONS menu perform any bulk billing tasks, such as Class Tuition Charges, Camp Tuition Charges, Anniversary Charges, and applying credit/collecting payments.
Other important notes
- Location access can be restricted for staff members on the Permission tab of the staff profile.
- The default location which shows on login can be adjusted on the Permission tab of each staff member's profile.
- When you first add your new location, it will be necessary to edit staff members who need access to the new location to give them permissions to view it.