IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the various setup options in the SETTINGS>SETUP>"Family Settings" section and how they are used to configure various settings and features related to family profiles, marketing, financial statements, and enrollment email settings.
Family Custom Fields
Family Custom Fields are fields you create in the family account templates to store custom values. Custom fields can be made visible in the Customer Portal for editing and can also be included as variables in Email Blasts.
Relationships are custom labels used to describe how a guardian or other contact relates to a student.
Referral sources are custom labels that allow you to track how your customers came to find you. These sources are listed as options when customers answer the question "How Did You Hear About Us?" when creating an account within the Customer Portal, or when staff members create a new family profile in the Office Portal.
Use the "Add New Referral Source" button to create a new entry, or click the pencil/edit icon next to an existing referral source to make any necessary corrections.
If all Referral Sources are removed, the "How Did You Hear About Us" dialog will not be required when creating a family account via the Customer Portal/Mobile App. If ANY Referral Sources exist, the dialog will be displayed and will be required.
Existing Referral Sources should only be edited to correct a typographical error, and should not be deleted. Because Referral Sources are associated with families, simply editing the title of a Referral Source will associate any existing families with that new title. To maintain data integrity, it is recommended to create new Referral Sources whenever needed.
The "How You Heard Summary Report (MAR-1)" is available to obtain statistics related to the total number of families who selected specific referral sources when creating their account.
A Statement is a document displaying any outstanding charges on a customer's account. It also lists the last payment amount and date, and any account credit. It displays the current amount due, taking into consideration any partially paid amounts on charges that are still outstanding.
The "Statements" section is where you can configure different options related to how statements are generated, including the Statement type (business or location based), and which details are shown.
The "Enrollment Emails" section is where you can configure options related to how iClassPro handles emails related to enrollments, including whether that option is automatically enabled when creating enrollments via the Office Portal, and defining the email addendum.
- Send Transfer Enrollment Notification Email By Default - if enabled, the option to "Send Transfer Enrollment Notification Email" will be enabled by default whenever an enrollment is transferred in the Office Portal.
- Send Enrollment Notification Email By Default - if enabled, the option to "Send Enrollment Notification Email" will be enabled by default whenever a new enrollment is created in the Office Portal.
- Send Enrollment Addendum With Notification Email By Default - if enabled, the option to "Send Addendum With Automatic Enrollment Notification Email" will be enabled by default whenever a new enrollment is created in the Office Portal.
- Email Addendum - allows you to define what information should be included whenever the option to "Send Addendum With Automatic Enrollment Notification Email" is enabled.
- The text of the "Email Addendum" is treated as an email variable itself and does not support the use of email variables. To insert the "Email Addendum" into an email template, use the [[email_addendum]] variable.