IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Drop List Report (CLA-5), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Drop List Report?
The Drop List is a report of dropped or transferred enrollments within a specified date range. The report includes the Class Name, Student Name, Enrollment Type, Drop Type, Start/End Date, Instructor(s), and any drop notes.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Drop List Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- ENROLLMENT TYPE: the type of enrollment dropped or transferred within the specified date range. (If you do not change this setting, it defaults to only showing Active enrollments.)
- Active (A)
- Wait (W)
- Trial (T)
- Makeup (M)
- DROP TYPE: the type of drop.
- Drops (D)
- Transfers (T)
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at enrollments that dropped/transferred within this specific date range. (If left blank, the system will default to the current date as the Start Date and leave the drop date NULL.)
- PROGRAM: select a Program to limit the report to only drops/transfers in classes associated with that program.
- LEVEL: select a Level to limit the report to only drops/transfers in classes associated with that Level.
- INSTRUCTOR: select an Instructor to limit the report to only drops/transfers in classes assigned to the selected Instructor.
- KEYWORD: select a Keyword to limit the report to only drops/transfers in classes that are associated with a particular Keyword.
- Family Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect drops/transfers where the Family keyword is assigned to the family.
- Student Keywords – the enrollment counts will only reflect drops/transfers where the Student keyword is assigned to the student.
- Class Keywords – the report will only include drops/transfers in classes with the selected Class keyword assigned.
- Program Keywords – the report will only include drops/transfers in classes associated with a program that has the selected Program keyword assigned.
- SORTING OPTIONS: determines how the results are sorted.
- Date – sorts chronologically by drop date
- Instructor – sorts alphabetically by class instructor
- Start Time – sorts chronologically by class schedule