IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Waitlist Report (CLA-21), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Waitlist Report?
The Waitlist Report generates a list of all waitlisted enrollments within a specified date range. The report includes the Enrollment Type, Class Name, Class Level, Class Program, Class Schedule, Student Name, Wait List Start Date, Instructor(s) assigned to the Class, Primary Guardian Name, and Priority Waitlist Group (if enabled).
If you commonly use the same filters when running this report, you can now save them as Presets! Simply load a Preset Filter whenever you open the report page, set your date range and click to generate the report in your preferred format. See our "Preset Filters for Reports" document for more information.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Waitlist Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- NOTE: due to the amount of data included on the report, the option to print to PDF will be removed if the Display Option to "Show Email/Phone in Separate Columns" is selected.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only look at waitlist records with a start date that falls within this specific date range.
- LOCATIONS: If there is more than one active location on the account, results will only reflect the currently selected location by default. Select “All Locations” to have the system consider Waitlist enrollments at all active locations, not just the selected location.
- CHOOSE PROGRAMS: select one or more Programs to limit the report to only Waitlist enrollments in classes associated with the selected Program(s).
- CHOOSE SESSION: select one or more Session(s) to limit the report to only Waitlist enrollments in classes associated with the selected Session(s).
- NOTE: The "Choose Session" filter will only display current/future sessions by default. However, there is a "Show Past" toggle option to display past Sessions/Rolling Sessions if needed.
- CHOOSE LEVELS: select one or more Class Levels to limit the report to only Waitlist enrollments in classes associated with the selected Level(s).
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTORS: select one or more Instructors to limit the report to only Waitlist enrollments in classes assigned to the selected Instructor(s).
- NOTE: This filter references permanently assigned instructors only.
- CHOOSE STUDENTS: select one or more Students to limit the report to only Waitlist enrollments associated with the selected Student(s).
- CLASS STATUS
- Active – will limit the report to only classes that are currently marked “Active.”
- Inactive – will limit the report to only classes that are currently marked “Inactive.”
- PRE-FILTER – the “Pre-filter” limits the results of the “Choose Class” filter and only affects the options shown there. It does not affect any actual report results.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTOR - select one or more Instructor(s) to limit the “Choose Class” filter to only show classes associated with the specified Instructor(s).
- NOTE: This option references permanently assigned instructors only.
- CHOOSE CLASSES - select one or more classes to limit the report to only include Waitlisted enrollments for the selected class(es).
- PRINT NAME AS ‘LAST NAME, FIRST NAME’: by default, the report shows the name in FIRSTNAME LASTNAME format. By enabling this option, you can reverse this to LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME, making it easier to sort in Excel or another spreadsheet program.
- SHOW EMAIL/PHONE IN SEPARATE COLUMNS: by default, the report shows the guardian name, email and phone number in one cell. If enabled, the report will show these as three separate columns.
- NOTE: due to the amount of data included on the report, the option to print to PDF will be removed if this option is selected.
- SHOW ENROLLMENT NOTES: if enabled, the report will include any enrollment notes.
- SORT BY: determines how the results are sorted on the report.
- Day/Time - sorts results by day/time when the class will meet (Class Schedule)
- Program - sorts results alphabetically by Program.
- Level - sorts results alphabetically by Level.
- Priority - sorts results by Waitlist Priority Group.