IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Gateway Transactions Report (FIN-24), its filter options, and how to generate it.
- What is the Gateway Transactions Report?
- Available Formats
- Available Filters
What is the Gateway Transactions Report?
The Gateway Transactions Report is a list of historical gateway transactions that were created within a specified date range. The report includes the date of the transaction, the transaction ID, the family name associated with the transaction, the Location at which the transaction was processed, original transaction amount, any fees taken, final settlement amount, transaction status, and an indicator showing whether the transaction is linked to a specific payment entry on the family ledger.
NOTE: This report can only be generated from the Gateway Transactions View accessible from the TRANSACTIONS page.
If you commonly use the same filters when running this report, you can now save them as Presets! Simply load a Preset Filter whenever you open the report page, set your date range and click to generate the report in your preferred format. See our “Preset Filters for Reports” document for more information.
The Gateway Transactions Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- SEARCH DATES BY: allows you to specify whether the date range specified for the “From/To Dates” will reference the original transaction date or the batch (payout) date.
- FROM/TO DATES: allows you to specify a date range for the transactions to be included in the results. Depending on the method selected for the “Search Dates By” filter, this date range may refer to either the original transaction date or the batch (payout) date. (Defaults to the current date.)
- LOCATIONS: selecting one or more specific Location(s) limits results to include only transactions associated with the selected Location(s). (For single-location accounts, this will always be the same.)
- NOTE: This information is only be linked to auto-voided payments if they were created on or after 6/13/2023.
- PAYMENT STATUS: selecting one or more specific Payment Status(es) limits results to include only transactions associated with the selected Payment Status(es).
- Pending Settlement
- CHOOSE BATCH ID: selecting one or more specific Batch ID(s) limits results to include only transactions associated with the selected Batch ID(s).
- Show only transactions not linked to Family Ledger: if enabled, limits results to include only transactions that are not linked to a specific payment entry on the family ledger.
- Show Only Refunds: if enabled, the results will only include transactions linked to a "Refund" action.