IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn more about the Apple Program License Agreement, including what it is and why you need to accept it if you have a branded mobile app.
- What is the Apple Program License Agreement?
- Why would I need to accept the Apple Program License Agreement?
- How do I accept the Apple Program License Agreement?
What is the Apple Program License Agreement?
As the name would imply, the “Apple Program License Agreement” is the agreement you have with Apple for your Developer Account. Twice a year, Apple updates its policies, at which time you will be required to log on and accept the new master agreement.
Why would I need to accept the Apple Program License Agreement?
While iClassPro is responsible for developing your branded app, Apple requires you to have a separate Apple Developer account under your own ID in order for it to be listed in their App Store.
Although iClassPro has the ability to push out app updates as needed once this account is established, we cannot legally accept the “Apple Program License Agreement” on your behalf.
How do I accept the Apple Program License Agreement?
- Ensure that you have access to the Account Holder Apple ID that was used to create your Apple Developer Account.
- Navigate to https://developer.apple.com/
- Click on “Account” in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Sign in to Apple Developer using the Account Holder Apple ID of your Apple Developer Account.
- Locate the banner at the top of your screen that states “The Apple Developer Program License Agreement has been updated.”
- To the right of this notification banner, you should see an option to “Review Agreement.”
- Click “Review Agreement” to launch the pending agreement in a pop-up window.
- Note: If you have a Pop-up Blocker enabled, this window may be blocked. If the pending agreement does not pop up, you may need to disable your web browser's Pop-up Blocker or enter an exception to allow pop-ups from this website.
- Review the terms of the updated agreement and click “I Agree.”
Once you have accepted the agreement, the banner notifying you of a new agreement should no longer be displayed. If necessary, refresh your browser to be sure it is reflecting the updated status.