IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to submit an enrollment drop request through the Customer Portal.
- After logging into your account, click the MY ACCOUNT link in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Enrollments” icon under the student for whom you wish to request a transfer.
- This will bring up a list of all current enrollments for the student.
- Click the DROP ENROLLMENT button next to the class you wish to drop to bring up the "Drop Enrollment Request" window.
- Enter the preferred DROP DATE along with any NOTES explaining why you are requesting to drop the enrollment. (NOTE: If the option to "Limit Drop Date" is enabled under SETTINGS>CUSTOMER PORTAL>OTHER SETTINGS>CLASS REGISTRATION, the drop date box will be blank and customers will not be able to select any date earlier than the value specified in the "Limit Drop Date to at Least X Days From Today" field.)
- Click “Yes, please drop!” to submit the drop request, or “Cancel” to close the window without submitting the request.