IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to submit an enrollment transfer request through the Customer Portal.
Submitting a transfer request
- After logging into your account, click the MY ACCOUNT link in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Enrollments” icon under the student for whom you wish to request a transfer.
- NOTE: In the Mobile App, select ACCOUNT from the navigation toolbar at the bottom of the screen, select the student for whom you wish to create a future absence, then click "Enrollments."
- This will bring up a list of all current enrollments for the student.
- Click the TRANSFER ENROLLMENT button next to the class you wish to transfer FROM to launch the “Pick a Class” screen and initiate the transfer request.
- NOTE: You cannot submit more than one transfer request from any existing enrollment. This means that if there is a Waitlist enrollment that was created via a previous transfer request, you will be prompted to either cancel the Waitlist request (if allowed), or contact the business to have this done for you.
- Click on the class you wish to transfer INTO. This will launch the “Transfer Enrollment Request” window.
- Enter the TRANSFER DATE (the date you wish to start the new class), along with any NOTES explaining why you are requesting the transfer.
- Click “Yes, please transfer!” to submit the transfer request, or “Cancel” to close the window without submitting the request.
By default, all transfer requests submitted via the Customer Portal/Mobile App must be approved by a Staff Member. However, there are two settings that will allow these requests to be automatically approved based on certain criteria:
- Auto-Approve Transfer into The Next Level
- Auto-Approve Transfers That Match Program/Level Restriction
IMPORTANT NOTE: When a transferred enrollment is auto-approved, the drop date of the current enrollment is automatically set to the end of the day before their new enrollment will begin.
For example: if the current date is September 14th and a student is auto-approved for a transfer into a class that starts on September 17th, they will remain enrolled in their current class until 11:59pm on September 16th.
- If the start time of the new class occurs PRIOR to the current time (i.e., the class has already met for the day), the system will set the start date of the new enrollment to the next class date (honoring their "Force Start Date" settings and any class dates/sessions/rolling sessions) . The drop date for the original enrollment will be set to the day before the new enrollment begins.
- NOTE: If "Force Start Date to Class Meeting Dates" is not enabled and class dates/sessions/rolling sessions are not used, the system will set the start date of their new enrollment to the next day of the week and set the drop date on the original enrollment to the current date.
- If the start time of the new class occurs AFTER the current time, the existing enrollment and any charges associated with it will be updated with the new enrollment's details (i.e., the original enrollment will essentially be overwritten since it will not occur).