IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to submit an enrollment transfer request through the Customer Portal.
- After logging into your account, click the MY ACCOUNT link in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Enrollments” icon under the student for whom you wish to request a transfer.
- This will bring up a list of all current enrollments for the student.
- Click the TRANSFER ENROLLMENT button next to the class you wish to transfer FROM to launch the “Pick a Class” screen and initiate the transfer request.
- NOTE: You cannot submit more than one transfer request from any existing enrollment. This means that if there is a Waitlist enrollment that was created via a previous transfer request, you will be prompted to either cancel the Waitlist request (if allowed), or contact the business to have this done for you.
- Click on the class you wish to transfer INTO. This will launch the “Transfer Enrollment Request” window.
- Enter the TRANSFER DATE (the date you wish to start the new class), along with any NOTES explaining why you are requesting the transfer.
- Click “Yes, please transfer!” to submit the transfer request, or “Cancel” to close the window without submitting the request.