IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to submit an enrollment transfer request through the Customer Portal.
- After logging into your account, click the MY ACCOUNT link in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Enrollments” icon under the student for whom you wish to request a transfer.
- This will bring up a list of all current enrollments for the student.
- Click the TRANSFER ENROLLMENT button next to the class you wish to transfer FROM to launch the “Pick a Class” screen and initiate the transfer request.
- Click on the class you wish to transfer INTO. This will launc the “Transfer Enrollment Request” window.
- Enter the TRANSFER DATE (the date you wish to start the new class), along with any NOTES explaining why you are requesting the transfer. (Note: the selected date must be within the range defined by the "Limit Start Date To At Least X Days From Today" and "Limit Start Date To At Most X Days From Today" values defined under SETTINGS>CUSTOMER PORTAL>OTHER SETTINGS>CLASS REGISTRATION.)
- Click “Yes, please transfer!” to submit the transfer request, or “Cancel” to close the window without submitting the request.