IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Program Summary Report (CLA-3), its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Program Summary Report?
The Program Summary Report is a summary of enrollments by Program. It can be run to include both camps and classes in one report, or as separate totals. It provides you with essential data such as:
Class/Camp - total number of classes or camps that are active over the date range
Instructing Hours - Total number of instructors multiplied by their scheduled hours, summed up over the date range
Class/Camp Hours - Total scheduled hours (regardless of whether or not instructors are attached)
Students - Number of students in classes/camps - students are unique by program; the sum at the bottom is not unique. (The unique number of students across programs is noted in the SUMMARY area at the bottom of the report.)
Active - Total number of Active Enrollments.
Trial - Total number of Trial Enrollments
Makeup - Total number of makeup enrollments
Waitlist - Total number of wait list enrollments
Capacity – Total number of enrollments allowed.
(*) Enrollment Meetings - Total scheduled meetings filled by enrollments across date range
* Enrollment Meetings were adjusted to reflect each time classes/camps meet to help identify gaps in enrollment that were previously unable to be represented.
NOTES: Chosen filters that relate to enrollments will produce results that are true based on the Start Date/End Date you select when generating the report.
The Program Summary Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: sets the date range
- LOCATIONS: the system will only include families with enrollments associated with the selected Location(s) in the results.
- CHOOSE PROGRAMS: select a Program to limit the report to only families with an active enrollment in a class associated with that program. (Because families are only associated with a Program when an active enrollment is present, this filter will not have any effect on the results if the STATUS filter is set to “All” or “Inactive”.)
- CHOOSE KEYWORDS: select a Keyword to limit the report to only families who have the selected Family Keyword assigned.
- DISPLAY OPTION
- Only Show Programs with Enrollments – hides any programs that do not have enrollments within the defined date range.
- Exclude Trial and Makeup Enrollments – Trial and Makeup enrollments will not be included in the totals.
- Include Enrollments Within Date Range That Do Not Meet Inside the Date Range - includes all ACTIVE type enrollments within the date range even if that particular class did not meet during that time.
- SHOW CLASS/CAMP
- Show Classes – data related to class enrollments will be shown in its own table
- Show Camps – data related to camp enrollments will be shown in its own table
- Combine Classes/Camps – data related to both class and camp enrollments will be combined into a single table.
- CLASS STATUS
- Active – shows data for classes where the status is currently marked as “Active.”
- Inactive – shows data for classes where the status is currently marked as “Inactive.”
- CAMP STATUS
- Active – shows data for camps where the status is currently marked as “Active.”
- Inactive – shows data for camps where the status is currently marked as “Inactive.”