IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Student Attendance Report, its filter options, and how to generate it.
What is the Student Attendance Report?
The Student Attendance Report provides an attendance history for selected student(s), including the name of the student, date of attendance, timeslot and class name, and attendance status. If the attendance status is “Absent” a further note is included to designate whether or not the absence was excused.
This report can be run directly from the STUDENTS page by selecting the student/students to be included, then clicking the “Reports” icon that appears in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: The Student Attendance Report currently only reflects class attendances and does not list camp enrollments in the results.
The Student Attendance Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- START DATE/END DATE: the system will only show attendance recorded on dates that fall within these specified dates.
- LOCATIONS: selecting one or more specific Location(s) will limit the report to only include attendance for enrollments associated with the selected Location(s).
- Active – the status on the class is currently set to “Active”
- Inactive – the status of the class is currently set to “Inactive”
- CHOOSE PROGRAM: selecting one or more specific Program(s) will limit the results only to attendance recorded for classes associated with the selected Program(s) within the specified Start/End dates.
- CHOOSE CLASS: selecting one or more specific Class(es) will limit the results only to attendance recorded for those Class(es) within the specified Start/End dates.