Note: Create a family before creating a student
Find or create the family you want to add the student to. Each student must be entered as part of a family.
- Edit the family or click the Students icon.
- Click New Student.
- Enter the Student's Details including name, birth date, and gender. The Association ID can be used for additional searchable text on the student page such as a Membership ID; Roll Sheet Comments can be used for notes to an instructor; Text entered into the student flag alert box will pop up any time that the student is edited or enrolled in a class from the family or student page.
- Save the student. This will allow you to edit additional tabs such as enrollments.
- (Optional) Create Enrollments for the student from the enrollments tab.
- (Optional) Enter any Skills the student already has from an evaluation.
- (Optional) Attach any Keywords to the student that may apply.
- (Optional) Enter needed Medical Information for the student.
- (Optional) Enter any necessary student Notes.
- (Optional) Fill out any Custom Fields created by your business. Custom fields are created under the Student Template at Settings > Setup > Student Settings > Student Template.
- Save any additional changes to the student.