Note: If you are using a multi-location iClassPro account, be sure that you have the location selected at the top of the page that you want associated with this charge.
Manually Creating Individual Tuition Charges:
- Go to the Family or Student page and Search for the family or student you wish to charge.
- Click the Ledger icon ($) to open the ledger options.
- Click New Charge.
- Click on the Line Item Type Dropdown.
- Choose Class Tuition line item type.
- If you are creating the charge prior to the student's actual enrollment start date, tick the box next to the As Of Date field and enter the date when the enrollment will be active.
- Under the "Class Enrollments" drop down menu, select the enrollment you are billing for.
- Using the drop down menu to the right of the line item type you chose, select the charge category to describe the charge.
- The Amount will automatically fill in based on the tuition attached to the class and any discounts or proration.
- (Optional) To apply a second Discount or charge Tax on a specific line item in the charge, use the appropriate fields below the line item amount. (The option to CHARGE SALES TAX will automatically be enabled and will select the associate tax rate if the program associated with the charge has a tax rate set.)
- Click +Add Line Item to add the line item to the charge entry. This will clear the line item information at the bottom of the screen and add the line item to the list at the middle of the window.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 4-8 to add any additional line items to this charge entry.
- Adjust the Dates at the top of the window if needed to adjust the Charge Date, Due Date or set an Early Bird Date.
Note: The charge title will automatically fill with the first line item title if left blank. The charge date and due date always default to the current day.
- Click Save to save all line items in this charge window as separate charge entries on the ledger, or Save & Make Payment to launch the "New Payment" screen.