IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn how to view transfer and transfer details in the Merchant Portal.
- What is a Transfer?
- Accessing Transfers
- Filter Options
- Display Options
- Viewing transfer details
What is a Transfer?
A "transfer" occurs when iClassPro Payment Services transfers funds to or from your account following a successful batch of transactions or chargeback/eCheck return.
To view transfers, click the “Transfers” button on the left-hand side of the screen after logging into the Merchant Portal and/or selecting an account.
There are a number of filter options available to locate the transfer(s) you are looking for:
- Submerchant – If the account has multiple submerchants, choose a specific submerchant to limit your results. The filter defaults to “ALL.”
- Start Date/End Date – Limits results to transfers on or after the start date and on or before the End Date. (If no dates are selected, only results for the current calendar months are shown.)
- Method – Allows you to specify a particular type of transfer:
- CP (card present)
- CNP (card not present)
After selecting your filter(s), click the FILTER button to apply them.
The "Display Options" allow you to choose specific data to be included in your results. Those shown with a blue selection box below are shown by default:
- Date – the date of the transfer into your bank account.
- Submerchant – The submerchant associated with the transfer.
- Type – Credit or Debit transaction
- Method – will show CNP if the transactions making up the transfer were made via the payment gateway; CP will be shown if the transactions making up the transfer were made via an external credit card terminal.
- Status – Completed/Pending
- Sale Count – The total number of sales transactions included in the transfer.
- Refund Count – The total number of refund transactions included in the transfer.
- Chargeback Count – The total number of chargeback transactions included in the transfer.
- Net Sales – The total settlement amounts for all transactions included in the transfer.
- Chargeback Amount – the total amount of any chargebacks included in the transfer.
- Total Fees - The total amount of fees assessed for the transactions included in the transfer, including transaction fees, any account fees (such as the monthly gateway fee) and card brand assessment fees.
- Net Settlement - The amount actually transferred. (Net Sales – Chargeback Amount – Total Fees)
Viewing transfer details
To view details of a particular transfer, click on the transfer in the results list. This will bring up a summary screen showing each transaction included in the transfer along with any chargebacks, account fees and card brand fees. Refunds are designated as such in the “Type”, and the amount is shown as a negative entry:
- Date - the date the funds transfer was initiated
- Submerchant - the name of the submerchant account
- Method - the method used for the transactions referenced in the transfer (such as "eCheck", "CP" or "CNP")
- Status - the status of the transfer
- Sale Count - total number of successful sales transactions included in the transfer
- Refund Count - total number of refund transactions included in the transfer
- Chargebacks/eCheck Returns - total number of Chargebacks/eCheck returns included in the transfer
- Net Sales - total net sales amount of the transfer (before any chargebacks/eCheck returns/fees are deducted)
- Chargeback Amount - total amount deducted or credited from the transfer as a result of chargebacks.
- Total Fees - total amount deducted from the transfer due to processing/assessment fees
- Net Settlement - total amount actually transferred to/from your account
Downloading search results
If needed, filtered results can be downloaded in CSV format for external reporting purposes. Just click the “Download” icon at the bottom of the results.