IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Staff Portal mobile interface and view a video highlighting how staff members can use it to easily record attendance.
What is the Staff Portal mobile interface?
The Staff Portal is set up for Staff members to log in and perform a variety of tasks, including recording skill evaluations and attendance. The Staff Portal can be accessed either via web browser or through the Staff Portal app.
Attendance functions of the Staff Portal include:
- Camp Attendance Tracking
- Student Photo Taking
- Enrollment Alert Icons
- Full Attendance History by Student
- View/Take Student Notes
- Attendance Taken/Not Taken Indicator
Before a staff member can utilize the Staff Portal:
- The Staff Portal must be enabled under SETTINGS>STAFF PORTAL>GENERAL SETTINGS.
Note:any settings enabled in this section apply to all staff members with permission to access the Staff Portal.
- The user accessing the Staff Portal has to be set up with an active Staff profile in the account with a unique username, password and the necessary permissions.
- The user has to have a reliable Internet connection on a computer or mobile device.