You can customize the automated welcome and enrollment emails that are sent by iClassPro! Include items to brand your email, update the wording to add important details and more. These emails can be customized from your account settings.
Configuring Email Templates
- Go to Settings > Setup > General Settings > Email Templates.
- Select the type of emails you are editing by which area of the software triggers them. The templates are split into two sections:
iClassPro - the emails in this section are triggered by staff member actions in the Admin/Office portal of iClassPro.
Parent Portal - the emails in this section are triggered by customer activity in the Parent portal, such as registering as a new family or enrolling a student online.
- Choose a template from the list and click the pencil icon to view it.
In the example below, I chose the template called "Class Enrollment Request Approved."
- In the editor (as shown below), you can make any desired changes to the automated email's content. The words in the brackets, for example, [[family_fname]], are email variables. These will fill in with the information that is relevant to each particular enrollment request.
Some of these variables may have been coded to work only for this email template. If you ever need to see the original copy of a template to see its originally coded variables, you can click on the reset symbol icon next to it in the list of email templates.
But be careful! Saving the reset email template from that view will cause it to replace the customized email template that your business is currently using.
- After customizing your template, click "Save." The next time the automated email is generated, it will use these updates.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this feature, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.