IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the different options for logging into your iClassPro Office Portal.
- Logging in via your direct Office Portal URL
- Logging in via the iClassPro website
- Missing Business/Location Information
Logging in via your direct Office Portal URL
You can access your iClassPro account by using one of two Login URLs:
Simply replace [account_name] with your unique iClassPro account name.
Note: We recommend bookmarking this page or create a shortcut on your desktop for easy access.
Logging in via the iClassPro website
- You can also login to iClassPro from our website at https://www.iclasspro.com. Click on the 'Log in" button.
- Enter your iClassPro account name to bring up the Staff Sign In page.
- From the Staff Sign In, type your User Name and Password and click sign in to launch your account
Note: We recommend bookmarking this page or creating a shortcut on your desktop for easy access.
Missing Business/Location Information
If specific Business Information or Location Information fields are not set up, the system does not behave as intended. (For example, if no "Email Address" is defined for the Location, receipt emails will not be sent.)
If iClassPro detects that these fields are not configured, you may see a warning message upon login that reads as follows:
The following values are not defined in your settings and may affect communications with your customers:
[List of missing values]
If you receive this message, please update the missing values. Be sure to save your changes.