The features described in this article are only available to customers with iClassPro subscription plans that provide access to the Data Warehouse.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn more about how to update the Data Source being referenced by your Power BI template.
Occasionally, it may be necessary to update the address of the Data Source being referenced by your Power BI template. To do this:
- After loading your template, click Home in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- In the Queries section of the toolbar, choose Transform Data to open the “Power Query Editor” window.
- In the Queries panel on the left-hand side, click Families.
- In the Query Settings panel (right-hand side), click Source in the APPLIED STEPS section.
- Click on the down arrow to expand the formula bar.
- Edit the query to replace the value in the first set of quotations.
- This value will be similar to “dw1-icp.cwzlwevxigya.us-east-1.redshift.amazonaws.com”
- Replace this with the new value “dw1.iclasspro.com”.
- Click the Edit Credentials button below this query, then enter the saved credentials that have been sent securely to you.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to edit the Source for all of the queries in the Queries panel (with the exception of “Date Query” and “Dates”).
- Once you have made the changes, be sure to Close & Apply your changes.