IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Appointments QuickEdit tool and how it can be used to quickly make changes to a group of Appointment timeslots.
Using QuickEdit, the following details of an Appointment timeslot can be changed:
- elect an Instructor
- Choose from available Instructors
- Choose from available Services
- Choose from available Programs
- Choose from available Zones
- Pricing Schedule
- Choose from available Pricing Schedules
- Show To Customers
- Allow Group Appointment
- Allow Web Registration
- Tax Exempt
How to Mass Edit Appointment timeslots with the QuickEdit Tool
- Filter the Appointments list using any applicable filters and search tools at the top of the APPOINTMENTS screen.
- If necessary, adjust your page view to include more results (top right-hand corner of the list).
- Select any Appointment timeslots you would like to edit en masse.
- Click the QuickEdit tool (icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a pencil with three lines next to it).
- Once you have made all required adjustments, click SAVE to apply the changes.
Note: Saving changes in the QuickEdit Tool starts a background task while the updates are made to the Appointment timeslots.