IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn about the Instructor Appointment Schedule (STA-13), its filter options, and how to generate it.
- What is the Instructor Appointment Schedule Report?
- Available Formats
- Available Filters
What is the Instructor Appointment Schedule Report?
The Instructor Appointment Schedule Report produces a listing of appointment timeslots within the specified date range. The report includes the Instructor Name, Appointment Name, Service Name, Zone, Description, Date/Time, number of Openings, Name of Student(s) booked, Paid Status (Yes/No), and Total Amount charged.
If you commonly use the same filters when running this report, you can now save them as Presets! Simply load a Preset Filter whenever you open the report page, set your date range and click to generate the report in your preferred format. See our "Preset Filters for Reports" document for more information.
The Instructor Appointment Schedule Report is available in either HTML, PDF, XLS or CSV format.
- FROM/TO DATES: the system will only show results for bookings that were/will be active within the specified date range.
- LOCATIONS: choose one or more Locations to limit the results to only bookings associated with the selected Location(s). (You must select at least one location before you have the option to generate the report.)
- OPENINGS: limits the results to only appointment timeslots with at least the specified number of openings available.
- NOTE: If left blank, all appointment timeslots with bookings will be included.
- CHOOSE INSTRUCTOR: choose one or more Instructors to limit the results to only bookings associated with the selected Instructor(s).
- Show Empty Timeslots - if enabled, appointments will be included in the results even if they do not have any associated bookings.
- Show Guardian Name - if enabled, adds a column to the report with the primary guardian’s name for each student.