IN THIS ARTICLE:
Learn more about the steps required to register for payment processing with Stripe within the iClassPro Office Portal.
- What information will I need to sign up for payment processing with Stripe?
- Where can I sign up for payment processing with Stripe?
- What do I need to do after submitting my application?
Currently, this service is only available for specific customers in Canada, UK, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
What information will I need to sign up for payment processing with Stripe?
Before you begin, be sure that you have the following information on hand:
- The type of business that is established for your company’s legal entity.
- These could be defined as “Individual or sole proprietorship”, “Company”, or “Nonprofit Organization.”
- Personal information for the business owner, including full name, date of birth, and home address.
- Business information for your business or nonprofit organization, including legal business name, business address, and personal/contact information about owners, directors, and executives.
NOTE: The business name you provide must exactly match the name associated with your business number (BN).
Where can I sign up for payment processing with Stripe?
Before you can register for payment processing with Stripe, a member of the iClassPro Payment Services team will need to configure a preliminary payment gateway on your account.
Once you have been informed that this has been done, navigate to SETTINGS>TRANSACTIONS in the Office Portal. You will see a “Gateway Setup” section with a button to “Sign Up for a Merchant Account.” Click this button to be taken to Stripe’s website to fill out their application.
NOTE: The information Stripe requires can vary from country to country depending on local regulations. If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
What do I need to do after submitting my application?
After you have clicked SUBMIT, you will be redirected back to the SETTINGS>TRANSACTIONS page in your iClassPro account. The “Gateway Setup” screen will now display as follows:
The iClassPro Payments team will reach out to you to obtain other required information, such as bank account details to process your deposits. Stripe may also reach out to you separately for additional information such as copies of identification cards or other documentation needed to complete your account setup.
Once everything is configured, the screen will change to show “Congratulations! You are now able to take payments by credit card.”